Today Twigmo, a mobile-friendly toolkit for online stores, hits version 2.0!
We are very proud to bring you the second major Twigmo release with numerous new features and improvements.
One of the most noticeable things in Twigmo 2.0 is the new revamped user interface. The mobile front-end has been fully rewritten and optimized.
The new version also introduces the following features:
- CS-Cart Ultimate Edition support
- Banners section on the home page
- Static page and links support (from Uservoice)
- Multi-language support (from Uservoice)
- Direct link support (from Uservoice)
- Quantity discounts on product details pages (from Uservoice)
To see the new Twigmo Mobile Front-End in action, visit http://twigmo.com/d with your iOS, Android or Windows Phone 7 device. Twigmo supports most phones and tablets running these mobile operating systems.
Activate Twigmo Mobile Front-End in your e-shop to give your customers the best in online shopping!
Follow Twigmo on Twitter and Facebook to get the latest news directly from the developers.
As always, we are happy to hear your ideas as well as bug reports that help us improve Twigmo.